Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Season 4 Finale Edit

Finales are almost done.. with only a couple of shows left.

The (80 min) Grey's Anatomy finale [Episode 16 + 17] was by far the best so far! Let's just say that everything we've been waiting for... for the past three years.. finally align. It's smart, clever, touching, and HOT! I'm just in shock right now.

Although hindered by the writer's strike and other problems, these last couple of episodes were a great ending to a good season. Oh, and the song at the closing scenes were awesome. I'm gonna get back to editing my final paper for my Theory & Criticism class. Wish me luck! :-p~

I'm gonna leave you guys with a video I made of the finale.
Enjoy! ;-)

[Warning: Video contains explicit material and spoilers]



Take Care & Stay Safe!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

Doesn't look like something I'd want to watch!

But I love the song;)

P.S. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LET GO OF THAT PAPER?!

May 24, 2008 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger AnGeL said...

i want :'(

i want the finales
they go very well with my own finale :'(
they're only a week ahead of me :'(

May 24, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home