Thursday, May 22, 2008

Does making bad decisions make us bad people?

Today's Magic Words
Coke* - Lies - Deception - Call - Past comes back to bite me in the ass.


Okay, I know that the last one isn't a word, but I just had to add it in.

I might be making a big mistake a few minutes from now. I don't know what to do. A friend has been having a few problems, and I just don't know what to do anymore. 2007 has been a rough year. But this years doesn't show much promise either. El7imdillah 3ala kil 7al, but sometimes you just can't help feeling bad.
I've been blessed to have such a wonderful family, and so many great friends and best friends, and I'll never take that for granted. Uhhh.. ok. I'm just gonna go deal with this the only way I know how. Yelling is expected.

Wish me luck!

*= I choose not to elaborate.

Take Care & Stay Safe

3 Comments:

Blogger AnGeL said...

hmmmmmmmmm...i choose not to elaborate...

May 22, 2008 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

Aha... and I won't :p

Unfortunately, tonight was NOT fruitful..

May 22, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Amethyst said...

Hmm.. I'm here to listen if you want to talk:)

*Hug*

May 23, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home