Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dr. Aseel Al-Awadhi

Dr. Aseel Al-Awadhi
Third Electoral District


After my utter failure in exposing the "good, bad, and downright ugly" of the 2008 Parliamentary Elections, I decided to focus on the good.

Dr. Aseel Al-Awadhi is the embodiment of that goodness that our country so desperately needs. Although I'm only 20, and not actually a part of the Third Electoral District... my vote would definitely go to her.

The morals and values instilled in this debonair, educated, sophisticated, and well-mannered young woman gives me hope for a better future.

"a woman who's as smart and educated as her? we need more of her in this country." - S.T.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

If she wins, a lot in the country would change.. That is ONLY if she wins without even carrying out her goals;)

May 14, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home