Monday, May 12, 2008

Gossip Girl: What Serena did

Good evening fellow bloggers and readers, The Archer here.

*** MILD GOSSIP GIRL SPOILERS START***

Gossip Girl will be airing in a few hours... so, it'll be available for downloading sometime tomorrow morning. I don't know about you.. but after what happened in episode 16, I'm dying to know details about what Serena did!!!

*** MILD GOSSIP GIRL SPOILERS END***


I'm going to leave you with a reminder of what S told B at the end of the last episode.... Enjoy ;)



3 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

I don't watch this stuff, but WTF?!

May 12, 2008 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

I know, right?! :S

You SHOULD! You'd love it.

May 12, 2008 at 10:46 PM  
Blogger AnGeL said...

walaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!! G.A. oo 6awafnaha....al7eeeen G.G. ba3ad??!?!?!??!
:@
and r u waiting for the semester to end before u tell me u had them !??!

zein zein
awareek the next time i see u....*sharpens her pencils*

May 13, 2008 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home