Friday, June 27, 2008

R.I.P iPhone - Delish - No Knobs?

@ Home:

I dropped my 8GB iPhone in water.. and um.. it sorta died. I quickly dried it off and watched the screen slowly flicker then turn white. After that, it kept rebooting, over and over again. And finally, it died. After drying it off with a hair dryer, and keeping it, face down, in a container of rice, it started working. But, the screen's not lit and not responsive. It's depressing. I've had it since November. I loved it. I want it back.

Anyway.. the new 3G iPhone is coming out soon [July 11th].. but I'm not sure how people are gonna get their hands on one. Sure the features are amazing, and the price is really low, but you can't get one unless you sign a 2 or 3-year contract with AT&T. Hmmm.. I just hope someone finds a way. FAST.

R.I.P dear iPhone - You've been a great friend. :(


@ The Terrace Grill:

Went to the Terrace Grill today with the family and had a great time. I shared a plate of Escargot with one of my sisters, and it was delicious. For the main course, I had the Surf and Turn dish, which is a combination of Fillet Mignon and Lobster Tail. Well, the Fillet was amazing, but the Lobster wasn't that good. I'm guessing it's because it's not Canadian [out of season] but Australian. And for desert [drum roll please] I had the Chocolate Tart with chocolate creamy filling and vanilla ice cream. It was delicious, but not as good as it was before.



@ The Avenues:

Went to the Avenues with one of my sisters to get her a new phone and iPod. Just before the not so fruitful experience with X-Cite [Alghanim Electoronics], we found a parking at level A4. So we're walking to the entrance right? when we got there, I reach out for the doorknob and was surprised to find this...


... ummm.. has the world run out of doorknobs? or is this a new trend?


Anyways, it was a good day el7imdillah.

Take care & stay safe all,
The Archer '08

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

I loved your iPhone, too. It's just so you. Yes, 7atan when it's demented like that!;)

Loving the new knob trend!;p

June 28, 2008 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger The Archer said...

1. Thank you :( LOL! :p
2. hahaaay! me too!

June 28, 2008 at 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im in alot of pain due to the iphone incident. i cant imagine losing my fone so brutally, without introductions just like that :'(

RIP iphone :(

on a brighter notion, i agree with amethyst abt the knob trend! ;)

June 28, 2008 at 12:52 AM  
Blogger The Archer said...

Thank you so much Dandoon! :(

Eee lol! :p hehe

June 28, 2008 at 12:55 AM  
Blogger F. said...

Not your iPhone!!!!
I played "move the red box out of the thingy" on it!

:'(

June 29, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger The Archer said...

I know, right :(

LOL! I remember that game! It only "exists in a bittersweet memory" now.

*sniff sniff*

Let's all gather for a séance and try to resurrect it from the dead.

It certainly had a mind of its own.. so having a soul wouldn't be too far fetched. :p~

June 29, 2008 at 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home