Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nightmares and Dreamscapes

I'm an avid Stephen King reader. I've read quite a few of his novels and short stories, but sadley, I haven't been able finish his most recent work - Duma Key. I was surfing the net just know and came accross a short miniseries titled Nightmares and Dreamscapes: From the Stories of Stephen King, which is an adaptation of Nightmares and Dreamscapes, Stephen King's collection of short horror stories.

Unfortunately, all the torrents I've found on this show have no seeders.. so, meh. Luckily, it's on Amazon.com so yay!
Ironically, the title of this post seems to fit perfectly with my current status. I can't really sleep, cos every time I close my eyes, a creepy guy pops up who freaks the hell out of me. I don't really know who he is, but I do know that I DO NOT want to see him ever again. *yawn*

Quote of the day:
"Neither men live nor die in vain." - Morgan Freeman [Narrator - War of the Worlds]

Take care & stay safe
The Archer '08

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home