Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kaifan, Khaldeya, Shuwaikh.. Oh my!

I've registered three classes this summer semester, so that I can be done with this godforsaken place early.. the only problem is.. all three are 20 minutes apart.. and.. wait for it.. in three different campuses.

Summer Semester Schedule:

8:00-9:00
Kaifan

9:20-10:20 Khaldeya
10:40-11:40 Shuwaikh

After throwing a temper tantrum, and having a couple of panic attacks on Amethyst online.. She was such a sweetheart, and opened my eyes. She gave me a boost of confidance that I so desperately needed. Thanks Amez :)

So I woke up this morning at 7:30, rushed to the shower, scrambled through my clothes and rushed out of the house. [Yes, I forgot to pray (1)] And what happens? My 8:00 am class get's canceled?! Oh, and what's even worse is that we're dismissed from our 9:20 class every Thursday.. So I have to wait it all out.. grrr.

Have I mentioned how much I'm HATING KU right now?

Take care and stay safe y'all! <>
The Archer '08

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i find strange is that you didnt hate KU before right now hehe :P

June 19, 2008 at 12:51 PM  
Blogger Amethyst said...

You're very very welcome.

Minor confession: Your tantrums amuse me at times;p

I woke up at 8:04am for our 8am class! Ashwa ena it got canceled! My lucky day!

June 19, 2008 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

đǻñďõøðñ

lol.. I did.. but not THIS much :p

amethyst

*hug*

LOL, I knew it! :p

hehe, 7ada lucky day :p~ Not so much for me though. hehe

June 19, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ifff....how annoying.
they need to plan their summer schedules better!

KU IS GOING DOWN!

June 19, 2008 at 11:20 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

Likeairillrise
It's VERY annoying.
It's hopeless.

It is going down; let's just hope it won't take us all down with it.

June 20, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger AnGeL said...

my dear dear friend, i think it is safe now to say that it is officially over for me :D

June 20, 2008 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Charmbracelet said...

7araam!!;( sorry
-noonie

June 21, 2008 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

Awww, thanks Noonie! You're so sweet :)

June 21, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home