Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Ties That Bind *Censored*

Chapter One
Sensuous


It was 11:45 p.m. and he still hadn't come home yet. What was keeping him? Who was he with? Had he forgotten me?


I was plagued by these questions all night long, and I couldn't wait any longer. My loins was burning with lust. I could just imagine *** **** ******* ** ****** ****. The **** and ******** would lead up to a *********** ****** that we both never had before. Tonight was especially important, for it was his birthday. And I couldn't wait to please him with the preparations that I have made. I baked his favorite cake from scratch, and spent my savings and allowance to get him the brown leather jacket he'd always wanted.


Where is he? Why hasn't he called to let me know he was coming late?


I made sure that my mother and siblings weren't home. So that we can have the freedom to do what we wanted to. I hadn't told my friends about him, for they wouldn't understand. They couldn't understand. They would just glare at me with their objectifying eyes. But more than that, I might be taken away from him, or he away from me.


Where could he be at this hour? Why hasn't he called yet? I can't wait any longer.


Just as I was about to grab my keys and head out the door to look for him, his car pulled into the drive way. My heart leaped up with both joy and angst. He's finally here. And now we can be together. Just the two of us. Alone. He got out of his classic 1956 red Jaguar Roadster with a big smile on his face, and a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He walked up to me and gave me the most sensuous kiss.


"Good evening my love," he said with such warmth.


"Good evening D**," I replied.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

LOL! Aham shay you censored!;p

April 20, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 20, 2008 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

I had to! It was too provocative! :p

Well, you know.. you've read it! :p

April 20, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home