Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting to know you : Dr. ?


Most of us spend almost 5 to 6 hours a day in Campus. That's 30 hours a week, 120 hours a month, and 1,440 hours a year.


We spend most of this time with professors and instructors who work countless hours teaching and educating us. They are our guides and mentors. They posses the light and truth that broadens our minds and expands our knowledge.

But who is that person that stands up in front of the classroom? Who is that person that sits you all in a circle and discusses pages in a book? Who is that person that dedicated their life to educating generations and generations?

After asking myself these question, I felt obligated to try and answer them.

I'll be conducting a series of interviews, titled [Getting to know you : Professors Name], with some of our beloved instructors and professors at the English Department. Through these interviews, we will be able to get to know who these professors and instructors are really.

This, in turn, will help students get to know their professors better. And, hopefully, will help create a stronger bond between students and professors.

Who do you want to know? Please leave a professors name in the comment section.

Take Car & Stay Safe

4 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

I want Dr. Mesh3al, Dr. Bahbahani, Dr. Ganoor, Dr. Elham, and the new Dr. Marie-Therese!;p

April 18, 2008 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

Thank you for your participation Amethyst!

Although Approaching one person on that list might be a challenge.

Let me rephrase that...

Approaching one person on that list is something I WILL NOT do :p

April 18, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Amethyst said...

Mara7 atnazal, and you know how I am with 7anna;p

April 18, 2008 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

lol! Eee, I know.

I'll see what I can do.. but you have to help me!

April 19, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home