Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'M FREE! FREE AT LAST!

Uploaded on March 4, 2006
by Guido_62
on flickr


Well.. for the next two months that is. Meh.

Ah well, it's certainly better than nothing, isn't it?

I did very well in my finals el7imdillah :D

A couple of questions in my Bio final were a little tricky but I think I did very good :)

After a grueling summer semester tackling three subjects [in three different campuses] I think I've earned my three-hour-bath ritual. Of course, I'm not really free... cos there's the small teensy weensy little subject of GRADES. *insert nervous laughter here*

I would like to wish my fellow students good luck in all of their finals.

And now a special dedication to a dear and beloved professor of ours:

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Dr. "H"


May you have many more happy ones to come that
are filled with joy, laughter, and love.

I wish you great health and happiness :D


Eternally Yours,
The Archer

And one last WOOHOO!
wa2a5eeran 5ala9t! :p~

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amethyst said...

I can so imagine the nervous laughter!;p

August 3, 2008 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger The Archer said...

lol.. and you're gonna miss it, 9a7? :p

August 3, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home